During this COVID pandemic, we are doing our best to be available to you for treatment of your acute musculoskeletal concerns. We are also trying to do our part in limiting exposure risk to the virus. This is where you can help us! Here’s what we’re asking of you:
- If you have a cough, fever or are excessively tired, have had contact with a suspected case of the virus within the past 14 days, please reschedule your appointment.
Here are a few things we will be doing to minimize risk:
- After each patient we need to wipe down all doorknobs/handles, chair arms, equipment, etc. that they may have touched.
- Each employee should use hand sanitizer after each patient interaction.
- Front desk and back office counters, desks, computers, mouse and phones should be sanitized once per hour.
- Employees should all wash their hands fully with soap and water for 20+ seconds at least once every hour.
Thanks for trusting us with your health! We appreciate all of you! Stay healthy!