During this COVID pandemic, we are doing our best to be available to you for treatment of your acute musculoskeletal concerns. We are also trying to do our part in limiting exposure risk to the virus. This is where you can help us! Here’s what we’re asking of you:
- If you have a cough, fever or are excessively tired, have had contact with a suspected case of the virus or if you have traveled to a virus “hot spot” (New York, New Jersey, out of the country) within the past 14 days, please reschedule your appointment.
- If possible, please come to your appointment alone
- Please wait in your car until it is your appointment time
- As much as we love chatting with you, after your appointment, please check out and leave immediately
- Please avoid using the Keurig, water dispenser or any reading materials in the waiting room
Here are a few things we will be doing to minimize risk:
- Taking each patient’s temperature each time they are in the office.
- After each patient we need to wipe down all doorknobs/handles, chair arms, equipment, etc. that they may have touched.
- Each employee should use hand sanitizer after each patient interaction.
- Front desk and back office counters, desks, computers, mouse and phones should be sanitized once per hour.
- Windows will be left open while patients are in the office.
- Employees should all wash their hands fully with soap and water for 20+ seconds at least once every hour.
- We will be staggering patients as much as possible to avoid multiple people being in the office
Thanks for trusting us with your health! We appreciate all of you! Stay healthy!